Why United Consulting Engineers?
We at United Consulting Engineers adhere to the stringent standards set by the industries we serve: governmental regulations and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM). Our outstanding and professional service, matched with our high standards of excellence, provide the quality assurance needed for construction material inspection testing services.
United Consulting Engineers, Inc. is a professional service corporation providing Engineers, Geotechnical, Construction Material Inspection and Testing Services. Our CSI Trade is 01450 – General Requirements, Quality Control (Contractor’s Quality Control, Field Quality Control, Field Samples, Plant Inspection, Testing and Inspection Services and Testing Laboratory Services). This includes soil and caisson foundation inspection, earthwork & compaction testing with nuclear gauge, concrete & masonry inspection and testing, structural steel bolting, studs, deck and welding inspection and fireproofing inspection. We provide excellent geotechnical, construction material testing and inspection at competitive prices. We have a fully equipped In-House Concrete, Aggregate, Soils laboratory.
- MBE certified with City of Chicago.
- MBE certified with CMS (State of Illinois Central Management Services).
- MBE certified from MWRDGC (Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago).
- DBE certified from IDOT (Illinois Department of Transportation).
- SBE certified from CTA (Chicago Transit Authority).
- We are also CDB and IDOT Prequalified.
- Affiliated With International Union of Operating Engineers Local 150, AFL-CIO.