We offer the following Construction Engineering Services :-
- Geotechnical Engineering DetailsGeotechnical EngineeringGeotechnical Engineering:-
We offer following services
- Foundation Investigation
- Road & Bridges
- Shallow & Deep Cassion Foundation
- Soil Mechanics Laboratory & Analysis
- Geophysical Exploration Services DetailsGeophysical Exloration
Construction Material & Testing Engineering Services:-
We are offer the following Material Testing and Engineering Services:-
- Soil DetailsSoil TestingPreparation of Specification:-
Soil testing requirements can be prepared and reviewed for project specifications to ensure that all testing is in accordance with the latest acceptable ASTM standards and the testing frequencies are in line with construction practice.
Complex Laboratory Testing :-
Our soil, sand, aggregate and concrete testing laboratory include consolidation testing, soil index testing, moisture density testing, concrete cylinder compression testing as well other various tests.
In Place Density Testing :-
We can provide field monitoring and testing of soil fill material using the nuclear density gauge method and provide field density value and laboratory value for the soil onsite in real time for the onsite fill material compaction test.
Foundation Monitoring & Test:-
Using ASTM method our Geotechnical Engineering staff will determined on site suitability of the excavated foundation to meet the minimum load bearing requirement for your project.
Proof Roll Monitoring:-
Our Geotechnical engineers are well trained and experienced in the subjective use of the proof roll method to determined road and parking lot sub grade and completed base suitability for pavement placement. Failures and in the sub grade can then be identified and repaired prior to asphalt placement.
- Concrete DetailsConcrete TestingPortland Cement Concrete (PCC)
PCC Field Services
Our ACI and IDOT certified technicians can perform field Quality Control and Quality Assurance functions, including
- Casting strength specimens (cylinders or beams)
- Provide assistance in field training
PCC Plant Services
At the concrete plant, we can provide, we can provide Quality Assurance and other tests, including:
- Quality Assurance sampling and testing
- Observation and documentation of Quality Control activities
- NRMCA plant and truck inspections/certification
- Quality Control mixture evaluation, proportioning, and adjustments
PCC Laboratory Services
Our IDOT/CDOT approved PCC laboratories can provide Quality Assurance testing, and investigative services for almost any situation. The following PCC laboratory services are available:
Mix Evaluation-Lab and Field
- Air content / Slump
- Cylinder and beam casting/field curing
- Moist curing
- Compressive strength of cylinders (3x6, 4x8, or 6x12)
- Flexural strength-IL modified single-point loading
Specialty Procedures and Test
- Sulfur-capping and saw-cutting
- HPC cylinders with high strength pads
- Preparation and testing of mortar cubes
- Compressive strength of concrete cores
- Asphalt DetailsAsphaltHot Mix Asphalt (HMA)
HMA Field Service
Our certified technicians can perform complete QA field responsibility, including:
- Density testing with nuclear density gauge
- Test strip and start-up administration
- Correlation of nuclear density gauges
- Inspection of paving and compaction equipment
- Coring for density and thickness when required
- Evaluation of test results or corrective procedures
HMA Plant Services
Our technician can also perform QA functions at the HMA plant during mix production.
- Witnessing of split sampling
- QA and independent Assurance sampling
- Verification of QC activities
- Comparison of QC and QA test precision; taking appropriate action per QC/QA specifications
- Fire Proofing Materials DetailsFire Proofing Material TestingFire Proofing Material Testing:-
We will provide onsite inspection of Fire Proofing application for structural steel components, beams, columns and other members. We will monitor that approved material is being used and applied per UL design and will collect sprayed material samples for density testing in our laboratory.
- Masonary (Mortor, Grout) Inspection & Testing DetailsMorter & Grout Masonary TestingMortar & Grout Masonry Testing:-
Field and laboratory testing services are provided for all types of mortar and masonry materials. Our field personnel can monitor flow and obtain compression strength cube molds and grout prism sample test. In the laboratory we can determined the compression strength of the mixes.
Our inspectors will mobilize to your site and observe all post tensioning operations. We will provide a detail report outlining the cables pulled, the percent elongation and the pass/fail criteria.
Floor Flatness & Levelness Determination:-
Floor flatness and levelness will be determined by using Dipstick devices. The testing is to ensure that the concrete floor slabs levelness is within project tolerance. This testing is performed within 12-48 hours of concrete placement to allow time for the contractor to correct any areas that exceed project tolerances before the concrete hardened.